Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Robi's Page of Gobbledegook: Robbledegook!

Let's just for a moment assume I have something to say. Let's say it may or may not have something to do with my band, The Late Joys, for which I toil in the realm of social media to the neglect of any non-musical creative output. Let's say this might be a good place to scribe all that other stuff. Maybe let's give it a try.

I'm verbose. Perhaps that's not explicitly the correct usage for writing reams and reams of self-imagined fluff, folly, facts and fantasies (to the great disappointment of Mr. Orwell). Yet type-type-typitty-type-type I go. The digital counterpart to "'blah, blah,' I go." Which I do, too. And if much of what ultimately airs and inks is gobbledegook, and if it hails from Robi, is it not "Robbledegook?"

Expect, then, that this forum is a place for me to jam on words, thoughts, ideas, dreams and all the unsung prose and poesy that's getting crowded out by the musical me.

So just for a moment, let's pause and take a deep breath...and then, as the Feelies once sang, "Let's go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment